Eleven did the right thang and posted for Monday morning meat market.
- Trot to COP on the high jump hard stand.
- Buzzed the Diamondhead COP in sleep formation while doing arm circles or toe touches or some such nonsense.
- Mosey further to Colony to face the monster.
- Attack the grinder of Spacklers Hill with several stops for 10x merkins.
- Recovery at MPHS entrance arch for dips and derkins fest, then onto high school campus to finish derkins and have some chit-chat time about our innermost feelings for less than six minutes of Mary.
- Return to Selwyn entrance road for pole-to-pole work.
- Post at Selwyn front door for burpee-fest.
- Complete in the plank position at launch AO.
- Bam! Done. COT.
- Always good to have new meat in the market and FNG Starkist came to perform. Welcome, brother.
- Ewok demonstrated his softer side, blubbering freely, but could not be bribed to fill out a suffering BRR team although Nabisco threw money his way.
- Pomfret presented an old man knee injury that obviously had been cured with a kiss and a Band-Aid.
- Sensei Chips suggested getting on the SignUpGenius and volunteering for the Q in you.
- The Knack came in hot from running elsewhere and gave the pax 1/3 of a workout before beating feet another direction.
- Ball of stinky, sweaty man prayer launched us into Monday in better condition than when we arrived.
- Always a pleasure and privilege to visit at the varsity club.
- Until next time, peace be with you.