An uncharacteristic cool August morning greeted 23 Pax arriving to their beloved Black Widow AO. Old Glory made her presence known. Soon it was go time and off the PAX went for some short burst runs out of Trinity Presby on their way to Providence Baptist’s yuge Parking lot
Run down Montclaire to Stop Sign Simple Warm Up 20 SSH, 20 IW good form
Next Stop 30 low slow squats, Next Stop Rutledge 15 Merkins
Arrive Big Parking Lot @Providence Baptist
Sprint to Middle of Parking Lot and Back. Sprint all the other end of Lot
5 exercises(1 chest & upper body, 2 lower body/core, 2 ab exercises
HIIT Circuit 50 seconds exercise/10second rest complete all 5 exercises in set UvsU or a 60%’s wet dream
1st round Merkins, Heels to Heaven, SquatThrusts, Alternating Lunges, Squats
Sprints Forward and Backward and Back
2nd Round Man-Maker Merkins, Rosadollies, Freddie Mercury, Squats, Alternating Lunges
Lunges to light run to median then to other side of lot Q took time over grassy median
3rd Round Carolina Dry Docks, Plank, Flutter, Squats, Alternating Lunges
Alarm goes off head back to Trinity stop collect Clydesdales 25 LBCs
Short Burst to next stop sign quick squats and lunges to light mosey to bottom of Montclaire
Up hill AYG, clock still read 6:14 call squats to 6:15 only got 2 til time is up. On time!!
Newport Take Out praising the fresh air and the new opportunities for the day and our FNG
SPREADSHEETS & BULLETPOINTS NMM
- Welcome FNG The RedSnapper. One of the most memorable naming sessions ever….Welcome Brian “I put the Balls in” Balser. Saddle up to F3’s Team at 24 HOB on his own. Asking about the F3 Thang. Moseyed on out to Black Widow from F3 24HOB team’s invitation. A high quality NCSU alumi, proud member of The Sigma Chi Fraternity “InHoc”, Charlotte Catholic Cougar and proud owner of his own Landscape Management Company welcome. Names, names and more names: KY suggested TacoMeat(my favorite non F3 Name), Coach w/ Whirly, Nibbs w/ Porno, Newport w/ Spackler #adamant there is no Spackler nevermind the #A51Redwood, BallSack, Clippings, GreenAcres, husqvarna, Kabuto the Japanese Steakhouse, Kabota Japanese heavy landscape machinery manufacturer, snapper then finally The Red Snapper homage popping open a cold Budweiser after a hot muggy Carolina Summer day out in the Sun. Welcome!! See you next week..
- Welcome Back Saqagawega or saQ the Q is emphasized. He posted for Grizz’s tower of terror last week and made it back out. TCLAPS sir keep it coming. 1 a week meet the guys, signup on twitter, then next thing you will be posting 4-5 times a week and running as a 6 man Ultra team at the BRR.
- And now for something completely different. BRR season is in high gear, I love it!! Sofa King Elite Baby…We all know the standard Metro workout during BRR season 4-5 miles with head bob merkins. Been reading up on ways to mix up the training and HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training keeps coming up. YHC decided to give it go, went with the challenge of 50 seconds on, knowing my beasts would push through & at least the 60% gang would get 30seconds of work vs 12 seconds in a normal tabata session & we would keep 10 seconds not to much recovery. Different and yes YHC open up to some of the best Mumble-Chatter ever.
- Abel #slimjim seriously lost 50 pounds? Great Work. Maradona #handofGod in the house, Scully in person does not exactly resemble the red headed vixen I was expecting, BlazingSaddles up from A51 appreciate the support forgot about all your knee surgeries with all the squats and lunges sure you will make it up at Meathead this week.
- BobbaFett was uplifting and inspirational today #angrybeast #babylefthomehangintherebrother, Newport wearing some serious gloves #couldholdnuclearrods, Chowda grunted, Pitino headband ready, Bambino #pornstacheprofiling, SWAP #beachsurferlook, SUMP on high from his successful Q at Fortitude #SKEproud and screaming about GAAP’s UA, Belk mosey out past Freedom Park #SofaKingElite, Nationwide ready for the PGA Championship, Paula and Heartbreak keep coming out and getting stronger.
- Appreciate the opportunity to lead and thanks for support from the SiteQs BigWorm #outoftownforworkmyass and Grizzly quality PiKappaAlpha from NCSU.
KEEP PUSHING THE ENVELOPE BOYS, WATCH IT BEND