5 Indy faithful showed up this morning for a rain-soaked edition of Indy.
Here’s what went down:
- Mosey to the Castle for COP – SSH’s x 20, squats x 15, merkins x 15, mountain climbers x 15 IC
- Lunge walk forward and backward to the first ramp
- Backwards run up each ramp, 10 merkins, forward runs on flats, 10 squats, repeat all the way to the top
- Mary (LBC’s, flutter, dolly, Russian twists)
- Down to the bottom, mosey to Cap’n Jack
- Derkins x 10 IC, dips x 10 IC, 10 step ups (3 times)
- Mosey to the bottom of Elizabeth
- Crosswalk suicides up Elizabeth, with escalating diamonds at the bottom each time (5, 6, 7, 8, 9) ; plank it up
- Alternating lunge walks and backwards run, switching at each crosswalk #quadburner
- Mary at the top
- Mosey to top of Elizabeth for merkin trifecta (regular x 10 IC, widearms x 10 IC, diamonds x 5 (barely) IC)
- AYG back home with some time to spare so, 40 merkins and 20 burpees until the bell tolls
It was already raining when I woke up this morning and thought it might be good to spend some time in the Castle. I figured a group of 5 wouldn’t cause too much damage to the parking deck that is off limits and under repair for “questionable construction materials” and needs welds and grout replaced. Plus, Tackleberry was there so we wouldn’t get in trouble.
Something was definitely wrong because it was about as wet in that garage as it was outside. Maybe we won’t spend too much time in there.
We ended up at Cap’n Jack statue for 3 rounds of 10 derkins, dips, and step ups. This sucked. Cooler found a dime…he was pumped. He didn’t even make a wish in the fountain, just pocketed it.
By this time we were already soaking wet so no more parking decks, just the Lurker. The crosswalk suicides were one thing, but the lunges and backward run up the lurker killed my quads. Had to call only 5 diamonds on the merkin trifecta or risk collapsing.
We ended up at home base about 3 minutes earlier. Damn. 40 merkins, 20 burpees OYO. #terribleidea
Jake Taylor: “Hey! This isn’t the California Penal League, Vaughn, we’re professionals here! We don’t tank plays for personal reasons, so cut the cry baby shit! Now, you’ve pitched a hell of a game, you want to finish it, don’t you?” Ricky Vaughn: “Yeah.”
Jake Taylor: “Good… think you can get a strike on this guy?”
Ricky Vaughn: “Won’t be much on it, my arm feels like Jello right now.”
Sign up genius is fixed and future Q opportunities are open https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/20f094daca62ba2fd0-f3indy/26003347
Cardi B’s new album is good.