11 or 12 or so men showed up for Promo. Here’s what we did:
- KC led 3 or so through what I’m sure was a miserable workout. Shot in the dark that Swamp Fox finished first.
- Merkins IC x15
- SSH IC x20
- Mtn Climbers IC x20
- Mosey up Water Oak to Sharon Amity
- Partner up: Partner 1 runs backwards; partner 2 does 4 burpees and catches partner 1; flapjack — all the way back to the school entrance
- Mosey up Water Oak to Sharon Amity with 10 sumo jump squats and 10 Carolina Dry Docks at each intersection
- Mosey to Uncle’s house; in Uncle’s front yard: 23 Carolina Dry Docks IC
- Mosey up Sharon Amity for a bit with some exercises along the way
- Cede control of the workout to Stinger so he can take us the super-secret back way to Costwold Elementary playground
- Set of 11s at the playground with pullups and jump ups
- Have Stinger lead us back to Linda Lane via another super-secret path (or maybe the same one)
- Partner up: Partner 1 runs backwards; partner 2 does 4 burpees and catches partner 1; flapjack
- AYG back to the school
- Stinger took over when YHC asked him to; he quietly led the group for a while; then he handed back control–that’s how a mutiny looks in Cotswold. #hugsandhugs
- The 23 Carolina Dry Docks in Uncle’s front yard was a tribute to Uncle, a tribute to MJ, a tribute to LJ, and a tribute to Uncle Rico all rolled into one.
- SwampFox–glad all that pumped iron and protein hasn’t slowed you down. Also, you DOMINATED the pull-ups. First place by a mile.
- Great take-out by Black Bear. Thanks, brother
- Thanks for the keys, KC and Rhapsody. I had a great time.