QIC: Rex Kwon Do
Names: Back-up Crockett Curly FNG Target GAAP Glenn Rice Jedi, Lynchpin, Pipeline, Queens, RexKwonDo, Rope-a-Dope, Schmear, Snowden, Swayze, Turnpike
Started off with a little Mosey followed by some SSH, Knee lifts, Dolly’s with scissors and LBC
Mosey down to the trail for a spirited FIRST round of 7’s with Merkins and Dips. Followed up with MORE MOSEY to some hill-work and SECOND round of 7’s with Russian Twist and Squats. Again…MORE MOSEY to the bridge and some Twist and Shouts with Rocks! Followed up by Ladders on the field and some Reverse Ladders to close it out
Welcome FNG Adam from Arkansas. Now Target (pronounced in the classy French sort of way Tar-jhay).
- Turkey Drive at MIP. http://www.f3metro.com/2018/10/08/f3-fia-turkeydrive-2018/
- Billingsville Tutoring: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m Tuesdays
- BlackMenRun Inaugural Run at Men’s Shelter, Sunday Nov. 18th 8:00 a.m.
- Other BlackMenRun Events: 1) Every Monday Night PUB Run 6:30 PM from Ultra Running on West Blvd. 2) Wednesday Night 6:30P.M. at Huntersville Business Park; 3) 1st Saturday of every month: 8:00 a.m. Omega Run (Park Road Shopping Center).
- Sign-up to Q Revolution: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0f4dada729a1ff2-f3revolution
Take-out by GAAP
NMM: Big shout out to Pipeline for convincing me to do this. Thanks to Curly for giving us the directions to Skyview and the Hill-Work—I was happy with the small hill fellas. Blame Curly for the big one! Jedi wanted me to tell you all we ran from Gastonia and back. We were close! #RunCentric