Small but fast (and mostly young) crowd today at Bandit. Weather was looking pretty crappy last night, 60% chance of rain and mid-30’s. Seems like the rain held off a couple of hours for this group to get ready for the day.
Here is what we did…
- Mosey up East Blvd. to a parking lost for COP – SSH’s x 20 IC, mountain climbers x 20 IC, Peter Parkers x 15 in cadence, merkins x 10 IC
- Run to the intersection of East and Kenilworth
- Run up Kenilworth/Scott to the wedge, crossing to the other street at each cross street. On each Kenilworth corner, do 5diamonds; on each Scott corner, 10 squats; do both exercises at the wedge
- Head to mega deck for a merkin stair suicide – run up stairs to first level, 2 merkins; back down, 2 merkins; up to second level, 4 merkins; back down, 4 merkins; and on and on, adding 2 merkins at each of the 8 levels; stop at teh top. Total merkins = 128, total levels climbed = 36
- Mary at the top = 30 LBC’s, 15 oblique crunches both sides, 20 flutters
- Mosey down 1 level on the ramps to shake out the legs
- And back down the stairs
- Run to bottom of Harding Pl. hill, backwards run up, 15 squats and back down
- 15 dips at corner of Kings and Morehead
- AYG home (~3/4 mile) for an almost on-time arrival for the Pax
Not a lot of down time during the workout today, especially during the stair suicides and not a lot of chatter. The group kept moving from one thing to the next. Everybody pushed it today – great job. Here’s how the COT went today – Shepherd, 22; In-N-Out, 23; Paula – 24; Snots – 38 (War Daddy). Average age = 26.75. Good to see these young guys out here; not where I would have been at that age. Keep up the work.
Paula – thanks for the opportunity.
Announcements: If you haven’t heard, HDHH at Suffolk Punch tonight for F3 beer.