8 men got soaking wet this morning, but started their day off strong.
- Run to parking lot on Roswell across from MPBC for quick warm up: SSH’s x 20 IC, mountain climbers x 10 IC, Peter Parkers x 10 IC
- Run down Roswell to Queens Rd. stopping at every cross street/intersection and speed bump for 10 merkins. Total = 70
- Plank for the 6.
- Run down the rest of Roswell to Colony, stopping at every speed bump/cross street/intersection for 10 jump squats. Total = 80
- Mary – pistol LBC’s
- Run to fountain near TCBY – 15 dips, 10 derkins IC
- Avoid cars crossing Selwyn, down Tranquil, stopping at corner of Tranquil and Chelsea for flutter x 20 IC
- 5 burpees at corner of Chelsea and Hillside
- Backwards run up Hillside to Selwyn. Plank.
- Mosey back to Roswell and Queens intersection. Run back past MPBC – 10 Carolina dry-docks at each speed bump/intersection/cross street. Total = 80
- Back to the intersection of Beverly and Hampton – 10 merkins, 10 wide arms, 10 diamonds and AYG home
It was a light rain when we started and Paula asked if we would be going under cover. Not today – I like Ring Run outside. Nothing like exercising in cold, sopping wet clothes or laying on cold, wet concrete to help you get over a cold, although it didn’t seem to slow Paula down much. Tardy had no qualms about it being rainy and cold, showing up in a short-sleeved t-shirt. It has been a while since Egypt has been at Ring Run but that didn’t stop the constant chatter coming from him. The backwards run up Hillside was nearly as long as Ann & Hope’s backward run a few weeks ago, but today’s was up Hillside. Great group today, as usual. Thanks for the push.
Thanks for the opportunity, Rock.
Thanks for the take-out, Blackjack.