Boy Scout had a good name for that Scott/Kenilworth/East Blvd triangle we ran today. He said it with such authority, I assume it was written down somewhere. Not quite Iron Triangle, but close to it. It was unpleasant. You get the idea. Anyway, here’s what we did:
- Mosey up East Blvd. to Mayobird parking lot to honor my fellow hourly wage workers
- Mtn climbers IC x20
- Parker Peters IC x15
- PRO TIP: Calling out Parker Peters, but doing Peter Parkers keeps the Pax on their toes; don’t acknowledge that you don’t remember which is which
- SECOND PRO TIP: Using “PRO TIP” ironically is a dangerous game…before you know it you’re using it unironically and then everyone loses
- Mosey to bottom of hill where Scott and Kenilworth come together; partner up
- Partner 1 runs up Scott; Partner 2 runs up Kenilworth
- 5 merkins at each cross street
- 10 partner derkins each at East Blvd
- Run down opposite street with 5 merkins at each cross street
- 10 partners derkins each at bottom of hill where Scott and Kenilworth come together
- Repeato with 10 sumo jump squats at each cross street
- Repeato with 5 burpees at each cross street
- Backwards run up Scott/Kenilworth with 5 wide arms at each cross street; 10 partner derkins each at East Blvd.
- Mosey back to gravel parking lot, which inadvertently turns into a sprint because we’re going downhill. #wheelhouse (#PRO TIP: using hashtags ironically is dangerous, too).
- Foul Ball wears disposable clothes now. Not sure if that’s a sign of affluence or poverty. But, congrats?
- Swiper’s second kid is due Friday. You’ve already done it once–how hard could it be the second time around, right? Right.
- T-claps to the two guys who posted at their first F3 workout a week ago. Glad you made it back for more WIB. This bullet point would be better if I could remember both of your names. Loophole and…
- Sorry, Fish, please don’t kick me out of F3 for writing such a weak BB.
Thanks, Chairthrower. I had a blast as always.