That was the caption on Bel Air’s Strava post Tuesday. My response to that question and his related emoji would be “No, it was a ‘Run with Pain Stations'” per the official workout style on the F3 Metro website. I tried to keep the workout aligned with that so we got about 5 miles and some pain stations.
Specifically, here’s what went down…
- Run to bottom of Colville hill at corner of Colville and Scotland for quick COP – SSH’s x 10, merkins x 10 (Pain Station #1) (more of a warmup)
- Run to Cherokee for Pain Station #2 – planks – regular, elbows, plankjacks
- Run through Mint Museum lot to Greenway and all the way down Greenway for Pain Station #3 – Mary – flutters, dollies, Russian Twists
- Up Blue’s Hill 3x – which is a pain station in itself (#4); after third time up, squats at the top in case your quads weren’t feeling it yet
- Run to Vernon for some more mary.
- A few sequences up and down Vernon and AYG home.
Big crowd today and a beautiful morning. We kept it moving with Chalet and Foul Ball at the front all morning. Always a pleasure to lead this group. Thanks to A&H on a nice message and reminder about making good decisions and staying safe. Prayers for the family of the young boy who died in a car crash last week. Thanks for the opportunity Tardy. Until next time.