WestSide Whuppin’ CSAUP
Plan to be on your feet or on your six from 6:30a.m. – 11:00a.m., with a couple “TenCount” Coffeeterias at Community Matters Cafe for edification / rejuvenation. Celebrate the completion of the CSAUP with a free Community BBQ at the Stratford YMCA (11-1PM), sponsored by the F3 Foundation and catered by SwingState. Have your 2.0s/families meet you at the BBQ; there will be a couple BounceHouses and Christ’s Closet, led by F3 Waxhaw, will be blessing the West Charlotte community with a clothing / provision give-away from 9:00a.m.-1p.m. Great opportunity for fellowship and EHing for F3 & FiA.
What to expect; timeline
Pax completing the CSAUP will cover about 10 miles (6 miles moseying from AO to AO; estimating another 4 miles logged at Revolution & MIP bootcamps). There will be CORE options at both bootcamps; Pax electing CORE options can park at Revolution Park Sports Academy for Revolution; Community Matters Café for MIP; and the Stratford Y for the warm-up and BBQ.
https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/2769925600 Point A is Stratford Y; B is Revolution Park Sports Academy; C is Charlotte Rescue Mission.
Pre – 6:30 Arrive at Stratford-Richardson YMCA 1946 W. Blvd. Please fill up parking in back of building and edges of parking lot first, leaving closer spots for Y patrons.
6:30 – 6:45 COP Warm-up on field led by Rev 2.0 leaders Achtung Baby and Chelms
6:45 – 7:00 Mosey 1 mi. to Revolution Park Sports Academy (1225 Remount Rd.) with pain stations, led by Lee
7:00 – 8:00 Revolution Bootcamp. Convergence-style COP in parking lot of Revolution Park Sports Academy (1225 Remount). Break-up into small groups led by RexKwonDo, Swayze, Vacation, and Carrier (CORE)
8:00-8:30 Mosey 2 mi. to Community Matters Café at Charlotte Rescue Mission (821 W. 1st St.), with pain stations, led by Lee
8:35-8:55 Mini-Coffeeteria on Cafe patio with remarks on Rescue Mission & MIP by ChickenCoop & Vega
900-9:45 MIP Bootcamp. Convergence-style COP, with possible break-up into small groups led by Slaughter, Deertick, and Valdez (CORE)
9:55-10:15 Mini-Coffeeteria on Café patio with update on West Charlotte by Pipeline and remarks by Wakanda Site-Q Square
10:15-11 Mosey 3mi. to Stratford YMCA with pain stations, led by Lee
11- 1:00 Community BBQ
- If you have ever been to Revolution bootcamp, we are not meeting at the usual spot. We’re meeting across Remount at the Revolution Park Sports Academy (1225 Remount). The Revolution Park football field and baseball fields are reserved in the Fall; we’ll be launching and finishing from the Sports Academy parking lot.
- It’ll be a little chilly: expect 30 degrees at start, with a high of 50 later that day.
- At the Café, we’ll gather on the patio, not to interfere with regular Café business.
- We’ll have water and bananas available on patio, both before and after MIP. And plenty of BBQ back at the Y. But please bring whatever else you might need for energy / hydration.
- Lastly, if you’d like to support Christ’s Closets Give-Away with gently used clothes, toys, provisions, pack your donations in your car and we’ll add to their tables, when we finish CSAUP at 11:00.
As with all F3 workouts, this CSAUP is free; and costs will be covered by the F3 Foundation.